– For free delivery, the customer needs to spend atleast €50 (only in Netherlands). Free delivery is not applicable for other Countries.
– www.indianstore.nl will cover all shipping charges for all orders above €50 unless until the weight does not exceed 24 kgs.
– We break down all shipping cost based on the weight of the parcel.
– Our 3-5 working days service excludes for all perishable items aswell (Frozen, Vegetable, Fruit)
– All our shipping services are tracked and we will provide you the tracking details through email.
– All shipping timings are estimated and may arrive sooner or later.
– You can always have an track of your package with the postal company ( DPD, Postnl, DHL )
– We wont take responsibilty if the postal company delays in delivering your package.
– We are not responsible for damage.
– If you get an email or note stating that your parcel is been “Delivered” but you havent received . First please make sure that whether you have received any note from the postal service in your postbox.
– Sometimes if you have not responded when the delivery person arrives there are chances the parcel to be left at the nearby pickup point or they might have given to your neighbours.
– If you havent received any note or if the parcel is not been delivered but if you get an email stating that the package is been delivered please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you get an email from our server that the order is complete ” IT MEANS THE ORDER IS COMPLETE FROM OUR END” it does not mean ” ORDER DELIVERED“. There is a huge difference between them.
– Our Dispatch promise:
We aim to dispatch 99% of orders next day before 2pm, always as fast as indianstore.nl